Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Fun Breakfast

I have been slammed at work so have not had much time to put posts on here. Tonight Carter wanted waffles for dinner and I thought that bringing out the old waffle mix was a little boring. I like to make cooking fun for him so we got out the food coloring and made fun colored waffles. If you have kids or want to just make breakfast fun this really livens up a boring looking dish. we also added some cocoa powder and sugar with a little extra water to create our own chocolate waffles. Easy and simple with very fun results

1 comment:

Miss Megan said...

When I was a little girl my mom sometimes surprised us with green eggs and ham (scrambled eggs with green food coloring and bacon). It was always a fun treat to occasionally sit down to breakfast and find a fun surprise. You're a great dad, Jim.